Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wonderful Weekend at Casowasco

Another great weekend with the Tompkins County Quilt Guild at the Casowasco Retreat on Owasco Lake. Setting up the room.



Casey was making a quilt for her mother.





All kinds of quilts appear on the walls over the weekend.



There is even the occasional dress, jacket or apron.


This was the beginning of a sample quilt for Quilter's Corners in ithaca.







I worked on a series of blocks made from Kaffe Fassett fabric. An easy project for the weekend.Casey finished her top.




Another sample quilt for Quilter's Corners.The beginnings of a smashing quilt.


One of Ruth White's cell quilts on the right.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home