Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September RAFA Meeting in Rochester

There is always time for conversation before the business meeting.

Then comes Show and Tell. This was a present of photos for her Mother's 90th birthday.


Janet has been turning out lots of beautiful jackets for her upcoming Clothesline Sale.

And Val has been doing ice cube dyeing.


Mary's curved pieced small quilt.


Would you believe...there is a dragon in there?


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home