Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Schweinfurth Art Show- Quilts=Art=Quilts 2011


My Quilt "If Leaves Were Blue" has been juried into the Schweinfurth Quilt Show Quilts=Art=Quilts. The show runs from October 30th to January 8th at the Schweinfurth Memorial Art Gallery in Auburn, N.Y.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathi said...

Congratulations Priscilla! It is a great quilt. I can't wait to see it in person.

September 20, 2011 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Patricia said...

Congratulations as well. It is a beautiful quilt---wich I, like Kathi, could see it in person. Hope you win!

September 21, 2011 at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home