Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Sunset at Key West

On my second evening in the Keys we headed for Key West and sunset on Kendall Square. We decided that this guitarist needed a fashion makover. And a trip to the laundromat.
There were also boats full of tourists gawking at the tourists on the square.

There were several other entertainers...including this boring sword swallower (the black outfit in the middle) who spent half an hour explaining what he was going to do.
The best of the bunch, hands down, was the high wire man who knew what he was about.





But we were there for the sunset and it didn't disappoint.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home