Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Paint Stick Tutorial


Here's a great tutorial on using Paint Sticks:

http://www.embroiderersguild.com/stitch/projects/markal/index.html

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy Warner said...

Thanks, Priscilla, the masking idea is new to me and I found this very helpful.

February 1, 2011 at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home