Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Mancuso Philadelphia Quilt Show - Our Garments

Our display at the show. Our reason for the field trip (other than staying at the great hotel) My vest made from the Quilters Vest Pattern. I made it 8 years ago as a class sample displaying Seminole Patchwork and scrunched fabric.


Paula Schultz's ensemble and Janet Root's mola jacket.



Bev's mola jacket and one of Marcia DeCamp's jackets.



One of my Bernina outfits.


My Bernina Tiger outfit and Guatemalan coat in the center.


One of Marcia DeCamp's jackets, Pat Berardi's jacket in the front and my Bernina outfit behind it.


Barbara Ackley's jacket with my Mola Jacket behind it.


Two of Beth Brandkamp's garments in front and my green jacket behind them.



Claire Welch's travel jacket which she wore on a trip to Germany.


Bev looking at my Fairfield Fashion Show garment.



Two of Marcia's jackets.


Pat Pauly's blue and red coat in front, followed by Nancy Crouch's jacket, June Silberman's beautiful Mola jacket is next to it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Bagamary said...

WOW - these are beautiful...and so many of them!

September 30, 2010 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger Priscilla Kibbee said...

Thanks. We had a lot of fun putting it together.

October 1, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home